Is there any option to implement/ distribute an access-list in an interface like Cisco.
And also is there any option access lists in global domain?

S. M. Tanjeen
Re: ACCESS-LIST QUAGGA [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 10:34 AM S.M Tanjeen <tanjeen@dotlines.com.bd> wrote:
> Is there any option to implement/ distribute an access-list in an interface like Cisco.
> And also is there any option access lists in global domain?

Hi,

Access list-like functionality on the interface is handled by the
underlying operating system's packet filtering capabilities. In the
case of Linux that would normally be iptables. Not sure why you'd want
to overlay the rough Ciscoish functionality on the much more robust
underlying capabilities, but I did find this:
http://git.zionetrix.net/?a=summary&p=cisco-acl-to-iptables

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--