Executive Vice President +1 937-427-9000
+1 937-427-8706 FAX
HCST +1 240-214-0690 eFAX
2332 Grange Hall Road
Beavercreek, Ohio 45431-2345
http://www.hcst.net/

HCST*Net Support Issues: Please email support@hcst.net
Billing Issues: Please email billing@hcst.net
Re: routes into different kernel routing tables? [ In reply to ]
I don't think you can separately install OSPF and BGP routes. But,
whatever routes selected by the zebra daemon, can be installed into a
routing table using "table <table_num> command.

karthik.

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Barry D. Hassler wrote:

> Is there anyway to get ospf and bgp routes into two different kernel
> routing tables? I have a unique situation that I really need to have my
> default local routes in one table, some special rules (on a source route
> basis) in another table, then the bgp (full table) routes in the "main"
> table.
>
> _____
> Barry D. Hassler barry.hassler@hcst.com
> Executive Vice President +1 937-427-9000
> +1 937-427-8706 FAX
> HCST +1 240-214-0690 eFAX
> 2332 Grange Hall Road
> Beavercreek, Ohio 45431-2345
> http://www.hcst.net/
>
> HCST*Net Support Issues: Please email support@hcst.net
> Billing Issues: Please email billing@hcst.net

Office:
-------
Karthikeyan Nathillvar,
Team Niehaus Graduate Research Assistant,
245 E, Nichols Hall,
2335 Irving Hill Road,
Lawrence,
Kansas 66045 - 7612
Ph: 785-864-7774

"Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. "
- Wernher Von Braun (1912-1977)
Re: routes into different kernel routing tables? [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Barry D. Hassler wrote:

> Is there anyway to get ospf and bgp routes into two different
> kernel routing tables?

Not for the moment.

regards,
--