From: Pan Zhen Yu [mailto:zypan@qqtechnology.com]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 8:23 PM
To: Jack Y Lin
Cc: quagga-dev@lists.quagga.net
Subject: 答复: [quagga-dev 842] about lin's bgp patch.

hi, Jack.
You say that " The focus is to discover errors in the
new configuration before they are used on the actual network."

but I want to know
the result before the new configuration actually used but only used in your patch
and
the result when the new configuration are used on the actual network. the two results, do you think , are same results? If your networks is not a stub AS, I think they are different.

That is to say, perhaps your model is not a evaluation of the old configuration, and not a evaluation of the new configuration in actual use.