Have you got similar action in progress?
Thanks for the time you have passed reading my mail.
Best Regards.

--
Jerome Damestoy
Newtech MULTIMEDIA
3 chemin du pigeonnier de la cépière
31 081 Toulouse Cedex, FRANCE
Re: Implementing E1/T1/J1 interfaces and VoIP [ In reply to ]
Hi Jerome,

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Jérôme Damestoy wrote:

> Hi.

> The project Quagga/Zebra seems to be perfectly adapted to our need. My company
> wants to contribute bringing the following developments :

> - management of the interfaces E1/T1/J1

For IP address configuration, as long as the board's driver hooks
into the OSes network layer correctly, Zebra/Quagga probably already
can do this.

For lower-level / device specific configuration, obviously you'd need
to add support.

> - management of the protocoles h.323, SIP, MGCP, etc.

Management of what implementations of those protocols?

> How can I take part in your project?

post patches :)

> Have you got similar action in progress?

Not that I am aware of.

> Thanks for the time you have passed reading my mail.

> Best Regards.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma paul@clubi.ie paul@jakma.org Key ID: 64A2FF6A