http://www.codifymedia.com/thesis/Thesis_jacklin.htm

Cheers,

Jack
Re: New functionality [ In reply to ]
Hi Jack,

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Jack Lin wrote:

> Hi all quagga developer,

> I have added some functionality to quagga which allows users to
> load a new configuration, run the new configuration through the bgp
> decision process, and see changes to their local RIB, so that
> operators can better understand what changes are made by their new
> configuration. I haven't written any documentation for this yet,
> but I would like this functionality to be incorporated into Quagga
> by you guys.

Seems a very interesting idea.

> Attached are the diff files for vtysh, lib and bgpd.

Could you redo these? They're in plain old normal diff format, I
prefer unified (-u). Also, they're reverse diffs, ie to go from
quagga+your changes to quagga.

> Cheers,
>
> Jack

regards,
--
Paul Jakma paul@clubi.ie paul@jakma.org Key ID: 64A2FF6A
warning: do not ever send email to spam@dishone.st
Re: New functionality [ In reply to ]
Hi all,
I put up a page to explain how to use the patch. Any question? Email
me.
http://www.codifymedia.com/thesis/readme.html

Cheers,

jack

> I have added some functionality to quagga which allows users to load

> a new configuration, run the new configuration through the bgp
> decision process, and see changes to their local RIB, so that
> operators can better understand what changes are made by their new
> configuration. I haven't written any documentation for this yet, but
> I would like this functionality to be incorporated into Quagga by you
> guys.

Seems a very interesting idea.

> Attached are the diff files for vtysh, lib and bgpd.

Could you redo these? They're in plain old normal diff format, I
prefer unified (-u). Also, they're reverse diffs, ie to go from
quagga+your changes to quagga.

> Cheers,
>
> Jack

regards,