From: zebra-bounces@ml.zebra.org [mailto:zebra-bounces@ml.zebra.org]On Behalf Of mikeliu
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 1:09 AM
To: quagga-dev@lists.quagga.net; zebra@zebra.org
Subject: [zebra 20751] readline library in uClinux

Hi,

I work with uClinux V2.4.22 and uClibc-0.9.21 and have compiled zebra succesfully, but couldn't compile vtysh.
It seems that the readline libraries doesn't include in uClinux. Has anyone ported these for uClinux? Where can I find a readline library working with uClibc?

Thanks for your kindly assistance,

Mike
Re: [zebra 20751] readline library in uClinux [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 24 Nov 2003, Scott Stone wrote:

> what's uClinux

micro-controller Linux, http://www.uclinux.org/. Linux for MMUless
CPUs.

> and why does it have its own libc?

Because its used on tiny microcontrollers, glibc is /way/ too big,
and because its not quite like normal full-blown Linux.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma paul@clubi.ie paul@jakma.org Key ID: 64A2FF6A
warning: do not ever send email to spam@dishone.st