Mailing List Archive

readline library in uClinux
Hi,

I work with uClinux V2.4.22 and uClibc-0.9.21 and have compiled zebra succesfully, but couldn't compile vtysh.
It seems that the readline libraries doesn't include in uClinux. Has anyone ported these for uClinux? Where can I find a readline library working with uClibc?

Another question is I would like to implement ping, telnet , and ftp command in zebrad then ported function execute_command(char *command, int argc, char *arg1, char *arg2) from vtysh.c. After that, I ran zebra in daemon mode. However, when I telnet to zebra vty port to execute telnet, it seems have problems to find terminal speed, terminal type, window size, ...., and so forth. Why can vtysh work just fine ? Is any of you know where these problems are?, and how to fix it?

Thanks for your kindly assistance,

Mike