Mailing List Archive

Config errors when exit-ing from interface mode 0.96.4
to reproduce:

vtysh
> en
# conf t
(config)# int eth0
(config-if)# exit
(config)# router bgp 30374
% Unknown command.
(config)#

The help and list commands show the appropriate commands as being
available, but they return the Unkown command error. I'm not sure exactly
which commands do/don't work (I don't really have time to produce an
exhaustive list).

I don't know if this started happening or if it's always happened (I've
just today or yesterday started to try to move my interface configs inside
of quagga...very hard to when I seem to have to end out of config mode
between stanzas)

--
Undocumented Features quote of the moment...
"It's not the one bullet with your name on it that you