Jean-François Laforest - IPv6 Peer
http://www.ipv6peer.net/moo/jfl.gpg
- "Evil shall prevail."
Re: domain name back up. documentation... [ In reply to ]
Jean-Francois Laforest wrote:
Hello!

Glad to see You are with us again! Have You received my offers on
improvement of FreeBSD quagga port? That was localstatedir and
sysconfdir selection and also pkg-install, which makes and ownes
apropriate directories?

Yours truly,
Boris

Re: domain name back up. documentation... [ In reply to ]
Indeed I have, but I've lost it. Mind resending it? I have lots of work
ahead to release an updated port.

Thanks!