Alexander Hoogerhuis | alexh@ihatent.com
CCNP - CCDP - MCNE - CCSE | +47 908 21 485
"You have zero privacy anyway. Get over it." --Scott McNealy
Re: State of Quagga and Windows? [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 2003-10-13 at 22:41, Alexander Hoogerhuis wrote:
> Quagga running on Windows?

No such beast AFAIK.

--
.| Amit Kucheria |.
...| Wireless Systems Engineer |...
Re: State of Quagga and Windows? [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003, Amit Kucheria wrote:

> On Mon, 2003-10-13 at 22:41, Alexander Hoogerhuis wrote:
> > Quagga running on Windows?
>
> No such beast AFAIK.

And hopefully, there never WILL BE any such beast. We've got enough
problems in the IP world to track that are the result of Microsoft
products without allowing those products to speak BGP!

--
John Fraizer | High-Security Datacenter Services |
President | Dedicated circuits 64k - 155M OC3 |