Mailing List Archive

Re: [zebra 20524] Re: Zebra programming guide
Look at the resources on www.quagga.net plus the following:

1. Performance of zebra routing software By Rod Fatoohi & Rupinder
Singh, Computer Engineering, San Jose State University
http://www.engr.sjsu.edu/fatoohi/340-117.pdf

2. Linux Network
http://dcn.ssu.ac.kr/~softgear/prog_sw_report_summer_99.pdf

3. Software Architecture of Zebra
http://wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/cs427/Software+Architecture+of+Zebra

Bob: I am working on a MANET protocol using the zebra framework too. I
have the basic framework ready; now to plugin the protocol-specific
stuff. Maybe we could exchange notes?

/Amit

--
.| Amit Kucheria |.