Mailing List Archive

configure should be more helpful if proc is not mounted
Hello

Please take a look at the following Debian bug report which also
applies to quagga:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no&bug=133409

zebra doesn't build in a chroot environment where /proc is not
mounted. The build fails with some obscure error message pointing out
that IPCTL_FORWARDING is an undefined symbol (seems to be some BSD'ism
according to google's distribution of search result).

While I don't object that zebra needs /proc mounted to correctly
build, I'd _really_ appreciate some more on-the-point error message.

I fixed that in my Debian package with a simple mount|grep check but
it should be fixed in the autoconf files.

bye,

-christian-