Ambiguous command.' Command ' network x.x.x.0 mask 255.255.255.0' work fine.

Yours truly,
Boris Kovalenko
Re: bgp network command [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Boris Kovalenko wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Can't enter network x.x.x.0/24 command for bgp router. Getting
> '% Ambiguous command.' Command ' network x.x.x.0 mask
> 255.255.255.0' work fine.

yes, i've noticed that. bit odd. wonder what did that.. (how far back
does the problem go?)

> Yours truly,
> Boris Kovalenko

regards,
--
Paul Jakma paul@clubi.ie paul@jakma.org Key ID: 64A2FF6A
warning: do not ever send email to spam@dishone.st
Re: bgp network command [ In reply to ]
Hi!

Paul Jakma wrote:

>On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Boris Kovalenko wrote:
>

>>Hello!
>>
>> Can't enter network x.x.x.0/24 command for bgp router. Getting
>>'% Ambiguous command.' Command ' network x.x.x.0 mask
>>255.255.255.0' work fine.
>>

>yes, i've noticed that. bit odd. wonder what did that.. (how far back
>does the problem go?)

Ough, can't say that. I begin use quagga from 0.96.2 version. But may
tell You that there is no problem in original zebra.

>>Yours truly,
>> Boris Kovalenko
>>

>regards,

Yours truly,
Boris Kovalenko
Re: bgp network command [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Boris Kovalenko wrote:

> Ough, can't say that. I begin use quagga from 0.96.2 version. But
> may tell You that there is no problem in original zebra.

what about Zebra CVS? The only change i can think of Yasuhiro's
newline fix, which is also in Zebra CVS.

> Yours truly,
> Boris Kovalenko

regards,
--
Paul Jakma paul@clubi.ie paul@jakma.org Key ID: 64A2FF6A
warning: do not ever send email to spam@dishone.st
Fortune:
A company is known by the men it keeps.
Re: bgp network command [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Paul Jakma wrote:

> what about Zebra CVS? The only change i can think of Yasuhiro's
> newline fix, which is also in Zebra CVS.

or try quagga 0.96 - doesnt have the newline fix.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma paul@clubi.ie paul@jakma.org Key ID: 64A2FF6A
warning: do not ever send email to spam@dishone.st
Fortune:
A committee is a life form with six or more legs and no brain.
-- Lazarus Long, "Time Enough For Love"
Re: bgp network command [ In reply to ]
Paul Jakma wrote:

>On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Paul Jakma wrote:
>

>>what about Zebra CVS? The only change i can think of Yasuhiro's
>>newline fix, which is also in Zebra CVS.
>>

>or try quagga 0.96 - doesnt have the newline fix.

Have tried quagga 0.96. Same problem. Also have found that problem is
vtysh related. When I do telnet localhost bgpd and enter command here
all is ok.

>regards,

regards,
Boris
Re: bgp network command [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, Boris Kovalenko wrote:

> Have tried quagga 0.96. Same problem. Also have found that problem
> is vtysh related. When I do telnet localhost bgpd and enter command
> here all is ok.

ok, will try look at this when i get back from holidays in 2 weeks.

thanks for the info.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma paul@clubi.ie paul@jakma.org Key ID: 64A2FF6A
warning: do not ever send email to spam@dishone.st
Fortune:
You can write a small letter to Grandma in the filename.
-- Forbes Burkowski, CS, University of Washington