Fortune:
God doesn't play dice.
-- Albert Einstein
Re: jumbo bgp patch [ In reply to ]
set community-list delete is not working as it should.
"set community-delete NN|NAME
----------------------------
When used in a route-map, this allows communities to be deleted from a
route. It takes a community list and any permitted community which
matches is deleted from the route.

Deny statements in the community list are ignored."

Deny statements shouldn't be ignored. For example:

ip community-list MUMU deny 12:345
ip community-list MUMU permit 12:*

ignores the deny statement and _all_ communities are deleted.

--
Bogdan Zapca
Romania Data Systems NOC in Bucharest
Re: jumbo bgp patch [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Bogdan Zapca wrote:

> set community-list delete is not working as it should.
> "set community-delete NN|NAME
> ----------------------------
> When used in a route-map, this allows communities to be deleted from a
> route. It takes a community list and any permitted community which
> matches is deleted from the route.
>
> Deny statements in the community list are ignored."
>
> Deny statements shouldn't be ignored. For example:
>
> ip community-list MUMU deny 12:345
> ip community-list MUMU permit 12:*
>
> ignores the deny statement and _all_ communities are deleted.

You're speaking of a bug in zebra.org, right? I think i fixed that
bug, have you tried quagga to see if its fixed?

regards,
--
Paul Jakma paul@clubi.ie paul@jakma.org Key ID: 64A2FF6A
warning: do not ever send email to spam@dishone.st