nothing - especially on text

Cheers
Geoff
Re: zebra-pj cvs [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 08:37:47PM +1000,
Geoff O'Callaghan <geoffocal@optushome.com.au> wrote
a message of 28 lines which said:

> and it works - mostly - it hangs on
>
> Updating zebra-pj/zebra
> I'm using 1.11.1p1debian

Same problem for me with a NetBSD 1.6 box.
Re: zebra-pj cvs [ In reply to ]
On 4 Aug 2003, Geoff O'Callaghan wrote:

> and it works - mostly - it hangs on
>
> Updating zebra-pj/zebra
>
> It seems to get everything but just doesn't terminate. This has
> been happening for at least the last couple of days. Is this a
> known problem?

yes. seems to have been due to the last RH update to cvs.

> Actually losing the -z6 allows it to finish - go figure
> I'm using 1.11.1p1debian

yeah, i have same thing with RH7.3 cvs as client.

RH9 cvs client appears to work fine.

It could also theoretically be an xinetd-ipv6 problem.

> ok, so cvs compression isn't great, but it's a little better than
> nothing - especially on text

I'd love to know the answer, its very annoying :(

> Cheers
> Geoff

regards,
--