code related to OSPF_MIN_LS_ARRIVAL I cannot find at least one occurrence
of OSPF_MIN_LS_INTERVAL in the ospf6d subdirectory. The standard clearly
says that the architectural constants are (almost) the same as in OSPFv2
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5340#appendix-B And this is also what
libospf.h says: "Defines and structures common to OSPFv2 and OSPFv3".

Can someone give me information about that?

Best regards
Lukas Liebig
Re: OSPFv3: OSPF_MIN_LS_INTERVAL not used? [ In reply to ]
Is there really nobody who knows about this question? The only occurrence
of minlsinterval in the ospf6d directory is a comment:
struct timeval originated; /* used by MinLSInterval check */
(ospf6_lsa.h)

If I search for usage of originated, I can only find the following line:
copy->originated = lsa->originated;
(ospf6_lsa.c)

Since the timeval originated isn't used anywhere else, it seems that there
is no MinLSInterval check done at all.

Hello quagga-devs,