Mailing List Archive

events in April
Hi,

I want to put the following into the public domain. My understanding now
is that I can not be restricted from doing so:

In early April HPE management came to me and told me I was no longer
free to contribute to Quagga, in any way, not even in my own personal
time. I was reminded my employment came with conflict of interest
policies. I was told HPEs' interests under that policy extended to
the interests of HPEs' partners. A specific business partner of HPE
was named.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma | paul@jakma.org | @pjakma | Key ID: 0xD86BF79464A2FF6A