Mailing List Archive

Quagga, past, present and future
Hi,

Quagga started, forking from GNU Zebra, from a need I had as a network
operator to gain some independence from commercial networking vendors
(large and small) who did not have my interests at heart. Free software
exists to give users' a say in the software they depend on. Quagga,
along with the excellent BIRD and OpenBGPd/OpenOSPFd projects, has
helped to further operators' interests over the years, I hope, as a
vendor neutral project.

Balaji Gurudoss is currently maintaining Quagga, along with Timo Teras,
who focuses on nhrpd.

They could use your help.

regards,
--