Mailing List Archive

Static route via next-hop marked as inactive
Hello,

I have a question regarding static routes.

I am using Quagga 0.99.24.1 with the following setup:

My router has an interface with no IP address, but a static route to
192.168.0.0/24.

It also has a route "to 10.0.0.1/32 via 192.168.0.2"

In Quagga, the route towards 10.0.0.1 is marked as "inactive", therefore
it cannot be announced via BGP when import-check is enabled.

To announce it, I must either add an IP on the interface, or remove bgp
import-check.

Is this normal behaviour ?

I did not find any fix for this in the changelog, did I miss anything ?

Damien Clabaut
R&D vRouter
ovh.qc.ca