My qmail-scanner-queue.pl has suidbit set.

Thanks in advance

brett
Re: qmail-scanner-queue [ In reply to ]
Hi,

At 15:51 16.07.2005 +0100, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Our server is rather over worked with the qmail-scanner-queue.pl
>program. This executes clam/spamassassin for every messasge that is
>delivered. I was wondering, does anyone know any tweaks or perhaps more
>efficient programs that do the same job.

Check out my extensions for qmail-smtpd, in particluar SPAMCONTROL.
If you use QHPSI you can directly invoke from qmail-smtpd.

regards.
--eh.

PS: The main point is *NOT* to scan email for none-deliverable accounts.

Dr. Erwin Hoffmann | FEHCom | http://www.fehcom.de/
Wiener Weg 8, 50858 Cologne | T: +49 221 484 4923 | F: ...24
AW: qmail-scanner-queue [ In reply to ]
There is a validrcptto Patch https://qmail.jms1.net/patches/validrcptto.cdb.shtml, that blocks connections directly after the rcpt command. You can also use the qmail-spp plugin patch plus a custom script to do the same.

Oliver

Von Samsung-Tablet gesendet