Mailing List Archive

A little quota program written by me.
Andi Gutmans writes:

> The only problem with this is that if the person has a .qmail file it will
> NOT run checksize as it won't use ALIAS_EMPTY. I asked djb if there's a
> way around this but I haven't gotten an answer.

There is currently no work-around that I am aware of. You could write
a wrapper around qmail-alias which checked the disk space on homedir,
but what if the mail alias wasn't going to write to homedir??
qmail-alias needs to know about hard (or even soft) quotas, and bounce
or defer the mail with an appropriate error message.

--
-russ <nelson@crynwr.com> http://www.crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr Software sells network driver support | PGP ok