Mailing List Archive

man page missing something?
Andi Gutmans <andi@vipe.technion.ac.il> writes:

>Now knowing the exit code I grep'ed the man pages and I saw it's noted in
>the qmail-inject man page. I think it should also go under qmail-alias or
>dot-qmail because I can't see how qmail-inject is related to deliveries, or
>am I wrong? It just took me too long to figure out :) Maybe including it in
>one of the delivery man-pages will save someone else my pain :)

Well, in the v0.96 man page for dot-qmail, it says to look at the
man page for qmail-command for more info on running commands.
The qmail-command man page has a pretty good description of the
exit codes.

I just checked my production system, which hasn't been upgraded
from v0.92 yet, and the same pointers and descriptions are
there. Perhaps you overlooked it?

-Greg
--
Greg Andrews West Coast Online
Unix System Administrator 5800 Redwood Drive
Re: man page missing something? [ In reply to ]
At 14:56 27/02/97 -0800, Greg Andrews wrote:
>there. Perhaps you overlooked it?

I know I did. oops...

Andi
,,,
(o o)
Andi Gutmans - Computer Science, Israel Institute of Technology (Technion)

Email: andi@israel.eu.org Web: http://andi.rifkin.technion.ac.il
andi@actcom.co.il

For my PGP public key, finger andi@vipe.technion.ac.il

.oooO Oooo.