Mailing List Archive

case (in)sensitivity problem
Hey, I've read through the mailing list archives and found other posts
about a problem similar to mine. That is, if email is sent to a user with
an uppercase letter in their login, it bounces to the sender with the
error of 'no mailbox of that name here' or something like that. I also saw
the explination that the shifting all incoming usernames to lowercase
causes the problem and that someone had a little fix/patch.
What is the deffinitive solution to this problem?

Also, if I set up an alias like "cool-list = user" will the user be able
to control the mailing list named cool-list? That is, his account will
handle the subscribe and unsubscribe and such, and he would be the list
owner.

Another also: I noticed that this list is handled by a program called
'ezmlm'. Exactly what are the benefits/features of this program over qlist
(or does it work with it) and where can it be obtained?

Chris