Mailing List Archive

majordomo question
Okay... I have some simple majordomo questions... qmail seems to
like list-owner, and majordomo/eVote seem to like owner-list. (eVote is an
automated voting manager add-on for majordomo, BTW). For a mailing list
called 'fdfnet' I have the following in ~alias:

.qmail-fdfnet .qmail-fdfnet-approval
.qmail-fdfnet-eVote .qmail-fdfnet-outgoing@
.qmail-fdfnet-outgoing-owner .qmail-fdfnet-outgoing-owner-default
.qmail-fdfnet-request .qmail-owner-fdfnet

.qmail-fdfnet contains the wrapper/resend commands. .qmail-fdfnet-request
contains the request-answer command.

.qmail-fdfnet-approval, .qmail-fdfnet-eVote, and .qmail-owner-fdfnet all
contain the address to the list owner with a & before it.

.qmail-fdfnet-outgoing is a symlink to the list itself.

.qmail-fdfnet-outgoing-owner and .qmail-fdfnet-outgoing-owner-default are
blank.

Is this the correct configuration for a normal majordomo list w/
VERP?

-Dustin Marquess