Evan Champion * Director, Network Operations
mailto:evanc@synapse.net * Directeur, Exploitation du reseau
http://www.synapse.net/ * Synapse Internet
Re: qmail archives [ In reply to ]
>Are the qmail/ezmlm mailing list archives available for FTP from anywhere?
>I checked on ORNL's FTP site and couldn't find any for qmail.

I could make them available but they'd be in HTML format and
unbundled.

-Dave
Re: qmail archives [ In reply to ]
On 18 Feb 1997, Dave Sill wrote:

> I could make them available but they'd be in HTML format and
> unbundled.

That would be OK. I can read HTML :-)

I'm just looking for something that I can grep through.

Evan
Re: qmail archives [ In reply to ]
>That would be OK. I can read HTML :-)
>
>I'm just looking for something that I can grep through.

OK, they're available from:

ftp://ftp.ornl.gov/pub/archives/mailing_lists/qmail

They're not updated automatically, yet.

-Dave