Mailing List Archive

Re: Reply-To and qlist
> From: Remco van de Meent <remco@cam053212.student.utwente.nl>
> Is it possible to have an Reply-To header pointing to the listname, when
> using qmail's listmaintaining feature (.qmail-listname,
> .qmail-listname-{owner,request}) ?

Yes. Here are for instance my file set for the 'cuisine' list :

.qmail-cuisine :
| ( echo "Reply-To: cuisine@rtc-one.net" ; grep -iv "^Reply-To:" ) | qmail-inject cuisine-hook@rtc-one.net

.qmail-inscription-cuisine ( subscription ) :
| qlist cuisine@rtc-one.net inscription-cuisine@rtc-one.net .qmail-cuisine-hook .qmail-inscription-cuisine .qtemp-cuisine chrysalis@rtc-one.net "Liste francophone sur la cuisine ( recettes, astuces, ... ) ."

.qmail-cuisine-hook : the subscribers

.qmail-cuisine-hook-default : bounce manager
.qmail-cuisine-hook-owner : list owner

Just a tricky way to handle that until ezmlm is released...
--
>Edit-Online< International translations, multilanguage WWW creation & hosting
Europe, Tokyo, Beijing, Seoul, Bangkok, Bombay, Washington, Rio, Buenos-Aires
<(=- [http://www.edit-online.com/] <*> [ftp://ftp.edit-online.com/] -=)>
Frank DENIS aka Jedi/Sector One, network system administrator. Email: j@edit.fr