Thanks,
Matt
--
+----{ University of North Carolina at Greensboro - Mathematical Sciences }----+
| M a t t h e w D a v i d T u t t l e | Email: Matt_Tuttle@uncg.edu |
+-----------------------------------------------+ Office Phone: 336.334.5836 |
| System Administrator | FAX: 336.334.5949 |
+-----------------------------------------------+------------------------------+
Re: Receiving mail for downstream UUCP clients... [ In reply to ]
Hi,

> How can I route this mail so that UUCP will deliver it to the appropriate
> client?
You can rewrite the recipient via /qmail/users and create entries for each
uucp-host which is known to you. These entries should rewrite the header

This can be used as an open relay, but I doubt any spammer would use this.
If anybody is interested in the shellscripts, please mail privately.

Chris@[3261058693]
--
Microsoft should switch to the vacuum cleaner business where people actually
want products that suck. -- Bruno Bratti -- i-want-a-website.com/about-linux/