Any fixes or ideas?

Thanks,
Mike
Re: mh problem using qmail [ In reply to ]
Re: mh problem using qmail [ In reply to ]
Hey ho,

On Tue, 11 Feb 1997 17:07:51 Jos Backus <jos@oce.nl>, you wrote:

>Maybe a lack of '<>''s.
>Try putting 'postproc:/usr/mh/lib/spost' into .mh_profile and see if that
>makes a difference.
>
>Groetjes,
>Jos
>--
>Jos Backus _/ _/_/_/ R-IS/SNB
> _/ _/ _/ Oce-Nederland B.V.
> _/ _/_/_/ Venlo, The Netherlands
> _/ _/ _/ _/
>jos@oce.nl _/_/ _/_/_/ #include <std/disclaimer.h>

Jos' suggestion (using /usr/lib/mh/spost) fixed the send problem. But now,
"whom" at the "what now?" prompt complains:

send-mail: illegal option -- b

Quick question---what is spost? I can't find any man page info
regarding it.

On Tue, 11 Feb 1997, Mate Wierdl wrote:

> I had the same problem (though I use send; I thought that is what you
> are supposed to use). In any case, once sendmail
> was uninstalled and *rebooted*, the problem has disappeared. Do you
> have the
> /usr/sbin/sendmail -> /var/qmail/bin/sendmail
> and
> /usr/lib/sendmail -> /var/qmail/bin/sendmail
> or similar corresponding to your system?
>
> Mate
>
> M\'at\'e Wierdl Department of Mathematical Sciences
> mw@moni.msci.memphis.edu University of Memphis

I have the links set correctly, but I haven't rebooted. (I did stop and
restart qmail as suggested on the web page as a first step to try) However,
I will have to reboot this weekend due to a power interruption in our building.
If this fixes the problem, I'll let folks know. Oh, and I do use send
(called from comp, forw, repl, etc.) but send calls post to parse the message
header info and pass the message on. The error I was getting was coming from
the post step of the process.

BTW, any idea what's getting changed at the reboot regarding mh?

Thanks for the help!

Mike
Re: mh problem using qmail [ In reply to ]