Sincerely,

--
^????? _????_ ?????_^))//
Re: [Q] direct to smtp.gmail.com with qmail [ In reply to ]
Hello,

You want to use /var/qmail/smtproutes to setup a smarthost.

Please read man qmail-remote for details.

Best,
Roman.
Re: [Q] direct to smtp.gmail.com with qmail [ In reply to ]
Hi Roman,

> You want to use /var/qmail/smtproutes to setup a smarthost.

By the way, i need to some patch for qmail-remote? By default, i did
compile and setup offical notqmail-1.07 with no patches.

Question again, i need some patch for qmail-remote?

Sincerely,

--
^????? _????_ ?????_^))//
Re: [Q] direct to smtp.gmail.com with qmail [ In reply to ]
> Question again, i need some patch for qmail-remote?

OK i did re-compile notqmail-1.07 with qmail-remote-auth [1].
That was very hard to patch and re-compile. Whole action i did try 5
times!!! Wow i did it! But still i did not test. Tomorrow i will
test. If my test goes fail, i would like go to one line command "sudo
apt-get install qmail" after all source files and patch files removing.

Manual patching are hmmmmm... it is not good in real life. My wife's
face was somewhat angry... i'm afraid ;;;

Sincerely,

[1] https://tomclegg.ca/qmail/#qmail-remote-auth

--
^????? _????_ ?????_^))//
Re: [Q] direct to smtp.gmail.com with qmail [ In reply to ]
> [...] Tomorrow i will test. If my test goes fail,

Yes, i did fail. Exactly i saw the screen when i ps -ax:
tcpserver [defunct]

So i did remove all installed files --
notqmail-1.07/tcpserver/daemontools ;;;

Next year 2020, i will try qmail again
with one line command "sudo apt-get install qmail".

And now i have to play my wife and two daughters ;;;

^????? _????_ ?????_^))//
Re: [Q] direct to smtp.gmail.com with qmail [ In reply to ]
Hello Roman again^^^

> You want to use /var/qmail/smtproutes to setup a smarthost.
>
> Please read man qmail-remote for details.

After 3 days, i am now realized that why you did not say about
qmail-remote patch things. After fail, i did investigate about
qmail list server for 3 hours.

Professor Bernstein did not do qmail-remote patch related SASL for
salsa.cs.uic.edu, i guess.

Happy new year^^^

Sincerely, Byung-Hee from South Korea.

--