adding DKIM to another netqmail server, one that may be more up-to-date
preferably without having to add a patch and recompiling?

--hobie
Re: How to add DKIM to a netqmail server...? [ In reply to ]
Hi hobie,

not perfect but it works for me:
https://www.oliwel.de/add-srs-dkim-using-a-qmail-remote-wrapper/

Oliver

--
Protect your environment - close windows and adopt a penguin!
Re: How to add DKIM to a netqmail server...? [ In reply to ]
On 8/23/2019 4:39 AM, hobie of RMN wrote:> Many moons have passed since
then. :) Is there a handy-dandy guide for
> adding DKIM to another netqmail server, one that may be more up-to-date
> preferably without having to add a patch and recompiling?

I wrote https://jeremy.kister.net/howto/dk.html (whooh, 11 years ago).

It doesn't patch your existing installation, but you do some recompiling
and drop-in the new "qmail-dk" into /var/qmail/bin

Some of the URLs to download patches are broken, like qmail.org/. But it
shouldn't be hard finding them.

--

Jeremy Kister
https://jeremy.kister.net./