Mailing List Archive

enquiry
Dear Sir,^_^

This is Xi'an K K N G Industry and Trade Co.,Ltd,would you pls kindly introduce your products,and meanwhile send your websitet to us?If your products are being chosed by our company and they are in favorable price,we will establish a long-term cooperation with you.

China is a huge market,if your products are sold in China,you will earn a considerable profit.If your products can occupy a part of Chinese market,then your company will have a prosperous development.

Best regards,

Cathy

Company:Xi'an Kun Kuang Industry and Trade Co.,Ltd

Address: Alley NO.11, Gao Xin District, Tang Yan South Street,Xi'an City, China

Tel£º+86-029-62306539

Web: www.xiankunkuang.com