Mailing List Archive

eQmail-20160727 - new snapshot available
A new snapshot is available at

ftp://ftp.dyndn.es/eqmail/snapshots/eQmail-20160727.tgz

checksum: ftp://ftp.dyndn.es/eqmail/snapshots/eQmail-20160727.tgz.sha256

This snapshot has some significant internal changes. Beside the update
of other (djb) libs it made the switch from substdio to buffer. There
are influences from fefe's (Felix von Leitners) libowfat and Bruce
Guenther's bglibs too. People may ask why I do this?

First of all I'm driven more and more to go forward as deeper I get
familar with djb's software overall. I wouldn't and I can't compare me
with djb - nor with Erwin or Manvendra. They are quite better than me -
but I don't see any reason to not reach their level or beyond :-),
sometimes. Economical, the work doesn't make sense at all. More
information about what and why is avalaible at

https://blog.dyndn.es/doku.php/blog/2016/07/28_eqmail_development_-_an_intermediate_result

See file CHANGELOG-1.10 for details too. Please test and let me know if
something goes wrong.

Thanks for downloading and using eQmail.

regards
Kai

--
Sent with eQmail-1.10-dev