Is anybody here aware of such webmail ?

Thanks in advance.

PS:
Re: Probably OT: webmail [ In reply to ]
Webmail uses imap. Mail user agents uses pop and imap too. You can't pop using webmail sir

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Probably OT: webmail [ In reply to ]
Sounds complicated! This is a popular pattern for MS Exchange implementations with qmail handling the SMTP to the unwashed masses of the internet. Everyone on the inside of the firewall gets to use Outlook and Exchange, and poor security-patched-every-Tuesday Exchange is cloistered away from everyone else like one's embarrassing uncle at one's wedding.

So, set up a pop toaster https://cr.yp.to/qmail/toaster.html

and then you'll need some type of pop3 connector running for all your users' emails, downloading them to your webmail server-- whatever it may be. You might need to write the connector yourself if you're not actually using Exchange (because there are dozens of pop3 connectors for Exchange already in existence) for your internal mail.

Most people don't go through this trouble if it's not Exchange on the inside. I couldn't find a turnkey pop3 connector not written for Exchange in the 45 seconds I spent googling.

Bon chance!

CG

Sent from my iPad