Mailing List Archive

[Solved] Identifying used patches
Hi all.

I've rebult my qmail and can now confirm that it works as it should.
I managed to build it the same way I built it last time (but added a few extra patches, that I found necessary).

My goal was to make sure that all my files and directories would be compatible (it's a lot when you think about it), so I would not need to reconfigure anything and make it possible to subscribe to the debian-user mailing list.
-This also includes the way I start qmail and the way TLS/AUTH works, so I do not have to reconfigure the clients either.

It's a relief that qmail's "sudo make setup check" can be used for upgrading existing installations, without damaging a single configuration file. (Thank you Daniel for thinking about this!)

I've sent emails to the list-bot at debian and now I've also subscribed successfully.

The operation was a complete success, and I'm grateful for all the input and help the list has given me. :)

I'll now be preparing for installing a new server on a CubieBoard2 [preparing for installation on a Solid-Run Clearfog].
I hope that I can manage to add redis-compatibility to vpopmail (though it looks like it's not as simple as it sounds).

Love
Jens