GoogleApps as MX)
I would like to create a rule to ignore the rule SPF. I would like to do
for spfrules or spfguess?
Re: SPF too many lookups [ In reply to ]
On 3/8/2016 9:20 AM, Rejaine Monteiro wrote:
> I would like to create a rule to ignore the rule SPF. I would like to do
> for spfrules or spfguess?

I don't think spfrules can 'ignore' the rule, but you can add override
rules that might make your situation better. You'd have to fumble with
the syntax.

if you know what ip addresses are sending you the mail and you dont mind
them being completely whitelisted, then it's easy:
echo "ip4:10.0.0.0/24" >> /var/qmail/control/spfrules

you can also try
echo "a:example.com/22 mx:example.com/22 ptr" >> /var/qmail/control/spfrules

--

Jeremy Kister
http://jeremy.kister.net/
Re: SPF too many lookups [ In reply to ]
the problem: could not use ipv4, a or mx addresses because they use
servers of google apps as mx ;(
so I'm trying to do the bypass using the domain address, not the mx
address..

--
Rejaine da Silveira Monteiro
Suporte-TI