Mailing List Archive

[ANNOUNCE] eQmail-1.09 RC1 released
Greetings.

I did release eQmail-⁠1.09-⁠RC1. I recently moved to GitHub, so the
download is available at https://github.com/kp-org/eQmail/releases.

Additional info and some documentation can be found here:
https://blog.dyndn.es/doku.php/blog/2016/03/01_eqmail_1.09

eQmail will be discussed on the openqmail mailing list:
users+subscribe@lists.openqmail.org.

The former version eQmail-⁠1.08 was a bit rough and have had some basic
patches included only. Against, eQmail-⁠1.09 is more "round", has some
functionality added which I did use on some particular installations.
These enhancements gives a smoother package including a more complete
setup routine. But the much important news are, that now three plugin
interfaces available. Thus eQmail can be extended without patching it.

Btw, I recommend gcc to compile eQmail.

Hopefully some people will find it useful. Enjoy.

Kai