Mailing List Archive

Printing factory from China
Dear Sir/madam,

It is glad to write to you with keen hope to open a business relationship with you. I obtained your company name and email address from the Internet.
Company specializing in cotton, chemical fiber, CVC (TC), silk, linen, wool and other fabrics digital printing proofing and mass production. Digital printing is mainly for many varieties, small batch orders, production and all kinds of high definition photo pattern printing processing, can be directly printed on all kinds of textile fabrics any colour of pictorial design, color without limit. We can provide design, image file making, color palette, prenatal proofing, providing customers with quick printing service, and provide a full range of high quality digital printing products.

Hope to hear good news from you.

Sincerely Yours.

Ningbo Yu Yang Digital Printing co., LTD

Email:15867397062@163.com

Telephone:15867397062

WeChat :guo1638596241

Contact:Mr. Guo