Mailing List Archive

Announcing "better-qmail-remote"
Hi

I'm using Qmail on a small setup (and am looking forward to use it in
a few more, again after an almost decade long break using Gmail). I'm
using qpsmtpd, but I didn't want to patch Qmail for DKIM in outgoing
mail (instead using Debian's qmail package which is Netqmail), so I
took an older Perl script implementing DKIM as a wrapper around
qmail-remote and have reworked that quite heavily (split the code into
modules, enabled taint checking). It can now also add hashcash, and
diverts bounces for likely spam locally to prevent backscatter from
being sent to innocent bystanders.

Perhaps that will be useful to others? It has only been tested by me
so far, so YMMV. Tell me if you run into problems or have suggestions.

https://github.com/pflanze/better-qmail-remote

Cheers,
Christian.

My PGP key: