Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

PO Box 896
Cowra NSW 2794
Australia
E-mail: phil@pricom.com.au
Re: Processing mails with base64 Subject lines and bodies so that they are saved as plain text [ In reply to ]
Hi Phil,

I've used the base64 en/decoder from John Walker a lot:

https://www.fourmilab.ch/webtools/base64/

It's probably easy either to use it in a dot-qmail file or within the qmail-scanner (or the
qmail-scan script coming with spamcontrol or my s/qmail development).

IMHO it requires some logic to detect the base64 encoding and act respectively.

regards.
--eh.