TIA

--
Luciano ES

Re: 64-bit? [ In reply to ]
Am 27.06.2015 um 15:59 schrieb Luciano ES:
> I've been running qmail on Slackware for 8 years in the best possible way: install and forget.
>
> Now I'm moving to another server and I have the choice of installing Debian Wheezy 32-bit or 64-bit. Does that make any difference to qmail?

The vanilla qmail wont build on 64bit but there is a patch available
(sorry I dont have a link at hand)

> Also, whatever happened to qmailrocks.org?

no idea...

--
Protect your environment - close windows and adopt a penguin!
Re: 64-bit? [ In reply to ]
Hello,

I've made the guide http://qmailrocks.thibs.com/ to describe how to install Qmail on Debian 7 wheezy (will be updated with 8 Jessie probably in September).

I really advise to use 64 bits