I know that there are a lot of log analyser out there, can anybody point
me to a solution that is capable of handling this?

Background: The customer has problems with hacked scripts/accounts
sending out mails from his CRM/Shop and wants to track this.

regards

Oliver

--
Protect your environment - close windows and adopt a penguin!
Re: Log messages based on sender ip [ In reply to ]
Hi Oliver,

that is one of the reasons, why I created the Spamcontrol patch.

However, the 'Subject' belongs to the email body, thus typically is not evaluated during SMTP
transactions.

Even if you are not using Spamcontrol, my Newanalyse package may be helpful. You can also
give my QMVC a try which can be used on customer (recipient base). Probably you need some
tweaking.

You find some samples on my web site.

regards.
--eh.

PS: If you need assistance, don't hesitate to contact me.

Dr. Erwin Hoffmann | FEHCom | http://www.fehcom.de/