Mailing List Archive

some help keeping spam off
One of the mailing lists I administer has had a problem with spam on
the past. It's gatewayed with Usenet, which might be part of the
problem. Regardless, the solution we have arrived at is to bounce the
first list submission from any particular sender. The second and
subsequent submissions go through normally. The bounce gets an
explanation of why the mail is bouncing. Here's the filter line. It
goes into a .qmail file in line with the mail path.

--
-russ <nelson@crynwr.com> http://www.crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr Software sells network driver support | PGP ok