Mailing List Archive

overloading ( was Different methods with same name but different signature? ) - overloadinginpython.tar.gz (0/1)
Here's some code by Bjorn Pettersen that implements a
scheme for overloaded member functions. I've not messed
RTTI in user types, but I think you might need to overload whatever
handles the type info for a user class in each of your user classes.

Bjorn's code uses the types of all parameters passed to a function
as key into a dictionary containing the correct function for various
types of input paramters. It works very well.