Mailing List Archive

Windows install has problems. Guido asked that I use this new sgroup to discus further

I've got NT at home and had the same very message after installation
of Tkinter.
I know that nobody wants to full around with the registry and in
your case you do not need to. Just go to Control Panels it has System
control panel, open it. One of the tabs is environment and it has different
parameters one of which is Path, click on it and in one of the two single
line edits you can edit it, so just stick your - G:\Program Files\Tcl\bin\ -
at the end of it, apply you change, log out/in and you'll be set.
I hope you can figure the whole thing out, since I'm writing from my
memory right now.

Victor