Mailing List Archive

A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
An unregistered copy of Newsgroup AutoPoster 95 was used to post this article!
---
Join Me For Free!

Hi Friend,
YOU PAY NOTHING TO ME UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THE
INCOME AFTER THE FIRST MONTH AND WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE
WITH THE PROGRAM.

This is your safeguard and allows you time to start building your new
business before parting with any money!

Project 21 is a step-by-step, monthly course of information on how to operate
a successful internet business entirely from the comfort of your own PC at home.
The first installment is a comprehensive, 50+ page manual which guides you
into the lucrative world of home mail order. Each month you will receive a
new installment which helps you progress in an easy to follow fashion.

The monthly payment of $90 covers the cost of the manual installment and
gives you full reproduction rights. Once you have your first customer the $90
per month is covered. After that every new customer is pure profit worth
$1080 per year to you!

I'm sure that you will have received hundreds of offers in your e-mailbox
full of hype and promising you $1000s for doing next to nothing but all
asking you to pay cash before disclosing what they are selling -- usually
rubbish to be filed in the trash.

Already since going on-line with Project 21 my income stream looks destined
to multiply. Here are some genuine facts we would like to share with you:

>One Client writes...
I first ran a small test emailing on Monday evening and by
Wednesday morning I'd had 9 inquiries and ONE Letter of Intent.
Then I started posting in Newsgroups and sent out 2 bulk emails
(of 500 and 750 addresses). By Sunday there had been over 60
inquiries and 5 Letters of Intent.

Not having done much on-line promoting I was flabbergasted at the
speed. By contrast, conventional mail would have taken 6-8 weeks
to get the first 5 customers and just think of all the associated costs!

>Another Client writes...
When I first went on-line with this, I promoted directly to other
entrepreneurs like myself. Within 5 days of promotion I had
received 27 Letters of Intent!! I have taken part in other business
ventures that promise riches such as network marketing and other
programs, but not one has given me the independence this has!

What sets Project 21 apart from the rest is that you can join me without
paying a penny until you tried it for one month. You only need give me a
LETTER OF INTENT valid for 30 days during which time you can promote the
program until your first months information package has expired. At that
time, if you wish to continue promoting, you would start paying me for each
additional information package received after the first month.

The LETTER OF INTENT is not binding after 30 days and you have my personal
guarantee that, should you join, I will buy your business back from you at
any time, no quibbles.

By duplicating my 30 day offer and buy-back guarantee you too can be on your
way to a six figure annual income and what's more IT COSTS NOTHING TO GET
STARTED.

Give it a try. Fill out the following LETTER OF INTENT. (Cut it and Paste it
to a new email.) Then Email it to me. Let's get started!!

With my best wishes for your financial future;

I hereby apply to join in Project 21. I understand that I may
promote this program on-line via Email and Usenet postings and that full
advice and assistance will be available to me.

This LETTER OF INTENT is valid for a period of 30 days from the date Email
transmission.

During the 30 days I need make no payment for Project 21. If I am satisfied
with Project 21 after the first month and wish to continue I will agree to
pay $90 US for each additional information package received after the first
month.

NAME:

ADDRESS:

City: