Mailing List Archive

Possible 1.5.2 bug
Darrell wrote:

> I guess writing this message was all that was required to track down a
> common temp file. So why does such clear thinking sometimes require posting
> the problem to the world ?

That is to make you feel much more silly that you didn't
see what you were doing wrong. Usually this clear thinking
happens about 5 minutes after posting. So, in fact, you
were late :-)

But it's a general way to debug: tell someone what right things
your program is doing. Chances are that you will see the wrong
thing(s) before the other person has said anything...

I just stick a picture of a face on my monitor and talk to
it to find bugs.

Richard.
Possible 1.5.2 bug [ In reply to ]
Richard van de Stadt wrote in message <370E1DC7.BC2574B5@freemail.nl>...

>I just stick a picture of a face on my monitor and talk to
>it to find bugs.

Then my girlfriend would _definately_ leave me :-)

Mark.