Mailing List Archive

System Calls
I need to make a UNIX CDE System Call (DtWsmOccupyAllWorkspaces(XtDisplay
(shell)) I'm guessing that I need to create a C file and embed it into my
Python module. Is there any other way to do this? If not how do I embed the C
call into my Python module?

Below is some code that I found which I think is at least heading in the
right direction but I'm not sure because I'm new to Dt/Xt coding. Any and ALL
help is greatly appreciated!

/* Place a window in all workspaces */

#include <stdio.h>
#include <Xm/XmAll.h>
#include <Dt/Wsm.h>

void main();
static void allWsCB();

/*-------------------------------------------------------------
* Occupy All Workspaces Function
*/
static void occupyAllWs (w, client_data, call_data)
Widget w; /* widget id */
XtPointer client_data; /* data from application */
XtPointer call_data; /* data from widget class */
{
DtWsmOccupyAllWorkspaces (XtDisplay(toplevel), XtWindow(toplevel));
}

Thanks

Look out....Rookie on board!!!