Mailing List Archive

askyesnocancel in tkMessageBox
>- /Fredrik Lundh is responsible for *documenting* Tkinter, but not for
>its maintenance (although he contributed a bunch of support modules).
>The maintenance of Tkinter is strictly my responsibility. (Not that I
>asked for it. :-)

Could you put the following function in tkMessageBox then?:

def askyesnocancel(title=None, message=None, **options):
"Ask a question; return yes, no, or cancel"
return apply(_show, (title, message, WARNING, YESNOCANCEL), options)

I use it in a standard "closing the document" function so that the user can
close
with saving, without saving, or cancel the close.

Thanks,

John