throw an error such as

and

and many more.

I installed python from python official website and I installed libraries
using cmd prompt by typing- pip install “Library name”

References

Visible links
1. https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986
Re: problems in using libraries [ In reply to ]
On 4/3/2023 1:25 PM, pranavbhardwaj773@gmail.com wrote:

> Sent from [1]Mail for Windows
>
> Why can't I able to use python libraries in my python 3.11.2. It always
> throw an error such as
>
> and
>
> and many more.
>
> I installed python from python official website and I installed libraries
> using cmd prompt by typing- pip install “Library name”
You have not done what I suggested that you do in my last post. As I
recall from earlier messages, you have several versions of Python
installed. You have to be sure that when you run "pip" it is being run
by the version of Python that you want. I asked you to check that and
gave you examples of how.

So please do that.