overused.

--
Greg
Re: ChatGPT Generated news poster code [ In reply to ]
Hello,

On 2/11/23 03:31, Greg Ewing via Python-list wrote:
> For a moment I thought this was going to be a script that
> uses ChatGPT to generate a random news post and post it
> to Usenet...
>
> Which would also have been kind of cool, as long as it wasn't
> overused.

Actually, I like cynical humor too ... But this is too much

-Roland

Re: ChatGPT Generated news poster code [ In reply to ]
On 2/12/23 07:58, Roland Müller via Python-list wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 2/11/23 03:31, Greg Ewing via Python-list wrote:
>> For a moment I thought this was going to be a script that
>> uses ChatGPT to generate a random news post and post it
>> to Usenet...
>>
>> Which would also have been kind of cool, as long as it wasn't
>> overused.
>>
> Actually, I like cynical humor too ... But this is too much

Meanwhile, I'm still wondering why I need a program to "chat" to the
GUID Partition Table

Re: ChatGPT Generated news poster code [ In reply to ]
Mats Wichmann wrote:
> Meanwhile, I'm still wondering why I need a program to "chat" to the
> GUID Partition Table

Perhaps to keep on good terms with it so that it doesn't run away and
hide? I had to go looking for the GPT on one of my disks after it went
AWOL a couple of years ago. Eventually found it hiding in another sector.

(Turns out the USB-SATA adapter I previously used to format the disk
misreports the logical block size for some disks. Subsequently
connecting the disk directly to a SATA port, the GPT was no longer found
at logical block 1 where it should have been, because the block size was
reported differently.)

--
Mark.